The Academic Achievement Program provides test proctoring for ALL Coe students.
Test proctoring priority is for students who have an approved need for test proctoring such as academic accommodations, make up exams and excused absences (sports, fine arts).
Procedures for test proctoring:
- Student communicates need for test proctoring to you
- Student sets up time/date with Learning Commons Staff resulting in the initiation of the Test Proctoring Form
- You complete instructions on Test Proctoring Form
- Return the form and the exam to the Learning Commons prior to the date/time agreed upon. Please deliver between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM weekdays.
- You'll be notified when student completes exam; pick up the exam at your convenience.
- FIRST contact your professor to determine if test proctoring services are needed (your professor can determine if he/she wants to use test proctoring services through the Learning Commons or handle the make up in another manner.)
- Come to the Tutoring/Testing desk in the lower level of the Learning Commons between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM weekdays. Schedule a time/date for the exam, complete the Test Proctoring Form.
- Take the form to your professor. He/She will complete instructions and return the form to the Learning Commons.
- Show up in the Learning Commons at the Tutoring/Testing desk in the lower level on your designated time/date and take your exam.