The TRIO Academic Achievement Program provides test proctoring for ALL Coe students.
Test proctoring priority is for students who have an approved need for test proctoring such as academic accommodations, make up exams and excused absences (sports, fine arts etc).
Procedures for test proctoring:
- Student communicates the need for test proctoring to you
- Student sets up time/date with TRIO/AAP Staff resulting in the initiation of the Test Proctoring Form
- You complete instructions on Test Proctoring Form
- Return the form and the exam to the Testing Desk prior to the date/time agreed upon. Please deliver between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM weekdays.
- You'll be notified when student completes exam. Pick up the exam at your convenience.
- FIRST contact your professor to determine if test proctoring services are needed (your professor can determine if they want to use test proctoring services through TRIO/AAP or handle the make up in another manner.)
- Come to the TRIO/AAP Testing desk in the lower level of the Learning Commons between 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM weekdays. Schedule a time/date for the exam and complete the Test Proctoring Form.
- Take the form to your professor. They will complete instructions and return the form and the test to the Test Proctoring desk.
- Come to Test Proctoring desk in the lower level of the Learning Commons on your designated time/date and take your exam.