The main floor and lower level houses the majority of printers and scanners, as well as a Xerox machine.
There are several b&w printers (on the main level and lower level and one on the third floor) as well as two color printers (one on the main floor and one on the lower level) available for student use in the Library.
The Office of Information Technology handles student's printing accounts. Students are provided up to 750 single-sided black and white print pages per term (color pages count as 4 pages), with additional pages costing 5 cents per page for black and white or 20 cents for color pages. If you are in need of extra pages please visit the Office of Information Technology located in the lower level of Voorhees Hall.
Follow the below steps to print to a lab printer from your laptop or phone:
- Connect to the Coe wireless system and log in
- Go to http://print.coe.edu
- Log in with your network username and password
- Click on “Web Print” on the left side of the page
- Click on “Submit a Job” on the right side of the page
- Choose the printer you want to print to (there are multiple pages)
- Click on “Print Options and Account Selection”
- Click on “Upload Documents”
- Click on “Upload from computer” (multiple documents can be picked at this screen). Supported file types are: xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm, xltx, pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm, ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx, doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx, rtf, pdf and xps
- Click on “Upload and Complete”
- Retrieve your document from the printer
Click here to check your print balance. It will ask for your Coe network login credentials.
There are scanners on the lower level near the Tutoring & Test Proctoring Desk.
The Xerox in the Pochobradsky Room near the coffee shop can also be used to scan to email for no charge.
For copies (including color copies up to 11x17) there is a Xerox with a vending station ($0.10/page b&w and $0.50/page in color) near the coffee shop on the main floor of the library. The Xerox can also be used to scan to email for no charge.