Clubs and Organizations
The Coe College Student Nurses Association (CCSNA), a subsidiary of the American Nurses Association, is an active philanthropic student organization.
The CCSNA coordinates an annual blood drive, participates in the faculty wellness and student health fairs, sponsors fundraising activities for community organizations such as the Shelter for Battered Women and organizes tours of various tertiary medical centers for student nurses.
Other Organizational Links
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- Association of Women's Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN)
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- Iowa Board of Nursing
- Iowa Nurses Association (INA)
- National Council State Boards of Nursing
- National Student Nurses' Association
- North American Nursing Diagnosis Association (NANDA)
- Nurse Practitioner Scholarship Resources
- Sigma Theta Tau