To Help You Find Your Way Around...
- From the east or west via I-80: Exit onto I-380 North near Iowa City and proceed to Cedar Rapids. Continue as directed below from the north or south via I-380.
- From the north or south via I-380: Take Exit 20B (Coe College exit) and proceed to First Avenue (second traffic light). Take First Avenue east (turn left) to College Drive (13th Street) and turn left to enter the campus.
- From the north or south via Highway 151: Hwy 151 becomes First Avenue in Cedar Rapids. Proceed to College Drive (13th Street) and turn left (from the south) or right (from the north) to enter the campus.
Note: If you are visiting the Office of Admission, it is located in Nassif House and can be found on the right side of College Drive. Other locations can be found using the campus map.
Parking: Click here for a map of campus parking lots. Admission Office visitors may park in the circle drive in front of Nassif House (on College Drive) or in any other campus lot.
Arriving After Hours: If you are a prospective student arriving after hours for an officially scheduled overnight visit, please plan to meet your host in Phifer Commons in Gage Memorial Union. Gage Union is located on the left hand side of College Drive, just past Voorhees Residence Hall. Pull into the circle driveway and walk up the stairs to enter Upper Gage. Your overnight host will be sitting in the lobby outside of Campus Information.
Discover Cedar Rapids
With a metropolitan population of more than 267,000 residents, Cedar Rapids consistently ranks as one of the nation's top communities in which to live, work, play and raise a family. From concerts and cafes to local shops and sports teams, there's something for everyone. It really is the perfect college town.
Cedar Rapids Arts
Who believes a cultural mecca exists in the middle of cornfields and farms? We do! Enjoy a play, musical or opera performed by fellow Cedar Rapidians. Catch a Broadway tour or concert. Check out local art or visiting exhibits. The list of opportunities goes on and on.
Cedar Rapids Sports
Can't live without baseball? Love rooting for the home team? Cedar Rapids is home to minor league baseball and hockey teams, as well as several sports facilities where everyone can play.
Cedar Rapids Hotels
For your convenience, we have provided a list of hotels providing Coe College discounts and a map of the hotels' proximity to campus.
Coe rates are subject to availability, and blackout dates may apply. These rates do not apply to room blocks held for Coe special events and may not be available through online reservations. Please contact the hotels directly for rate availability, reservations and specific information.
- DoubleTree by Hilton, 350 First Avenue NE
- Hampton Inn - North, 1130 Park Place NE
- Homewood Suites, 1140 Park Place NE
- Residence Inn, 730 33rd Ave SW
- Fairfield Inn & Suites, 605 32nd Ave SW
- Marriott Cedar Rapids, 1200 Collins Rd NE
- Holiday Inn Express, 1230 Collins Road NE
- Hilton Garden Inn, 4640 N River Blvd NE
- Residence Inn NE, 1900 Dodge Rd. NE