Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Adjunct Instructor in Spanish
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Music - Choral Music Education
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Psychology
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Sociology
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Spanish
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant Athletics and Recreation Director & Director of Club and Intramural Sports
- Computer Technician
- Dean of Students and Senior Student Affairs Officer
- Intern Assistant Football Coach - Defense
- Marketing Specialist
- Operations and Education Manager - Wilderness Field Station
- Programming and Student Organization Coordinator
- Special Projects Coordinator and Assistant to the Vice President for Advancement
- Station Chef - Wilderness Field Station
- Student Conduct Manager
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.