Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Assistant Professor of Data Science
- Assistant Professor of Economics
- Assistant Professor of Education
- Assistant Professor of English (Mellon Faculty Fellows Program)
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
- Assistant Professor of Social and Criminal Justice
- Instructor in Computer Science
- Part-time Instructor in Archaeology
- Area Coordinator
- Campus Experience Coordinator
- Information Technology Office Coordinator
- Intern Assistant Swimming & Diving Coach
- Office Coordinator and Assistant to the Vice President for Advancement
- Safety & Security Officer
- Senior Associate Director of Operations & Communication (or Associate Director of Operations & Communication)
- Web & Digital Media Specialist
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.