Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Assistant Professor of Accounting
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of English
- Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
- Assistant Professor of Philosophy
- Assistant Professor of Physics
- Assistant Professor of Spanish
- Part-Time Instructor for Business Administration and Economics
- Part-Time Laboratory Instructor
- Admission Counselor
- Career Specialist for C3: Creativity, Careers, Community
- Director of Content Development & Strategy/Associate Director of Marketing for Content Development & Strategy
- Head Coach for Women's Tennis
- Mail and Print Assistant
- Program Coordinator for C3: Creativity, Careers, Community
- Wilderness Field Station: Operations and Education Manager and Station Chef
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.