Who are we?
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success.
Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.
- Admission Counselor
- Assistant, Associate or Director of Admission for International Recruitment
- Assistant Manager of Campus Grounds
- Assistant Men's Soccer Coach
- Athletic Office and Special Events Coordinator
- Dean of Students and Senior Student Affairs Officer
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Director of Student Engagement
- Gallery Director
- Graphic Designer
- Head Coach for Men's and Women's Golf
- Intern Assistant Football Coach - Defense
- Part-Time Trap Coach
- Programming and Student Organization Coordinator
- Program Coordinator for the TRIO/Academic Achievement Program and the Learning Commons
- Dedication to the educational mission of a private, residential liberal arts college.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships in a collaborative and diverse team atmosphere.
- Commitment to excellence in service to students and other constituencies, internal and external.
- Demonstrated ethical and responsible decision-making.
- Consistent attendance and accountability necessary to meet position objectives.