Four-Year Plan - Spanish
The following represents one of many paths students can take to complete a major in Spanish. Depending on the amount of Spanish you have taken before beginning at Coe, you may begin at different levels. A grade of “C” or higher must be received in all courses counted toward the Spanish major.
Note that students typically take four courses per semester for a total of eight each year. Check the Coe catalog to review all of your options.
- SPA-225 Intermediate Spanish II
- SPA-315 Spanish Composition and Conversation
- SPA-325 Spanish Language and Literature
- SPA-336 Hispanic Life and Culture: Latin America
- Study abroad highly recommended (up to 3 credits toward the major)
- SPA-339 Spanish for Health Care
- SPA-345 Introduction to Hispanic Literature
- SPA-349 Business Spanish