Coe philosophy graduates have acquired positions in teaching, social work, law, business and theater. Some have gone on to graduate studies in these same fields as well as in religious ministry, community service and politics.
- Claire Rasmussen (philosophy and political science), a regional finalist in the 1998 Rhodes Scholarship competition, Ph.D. from University of Washington and currently assistant professor of Political Science at the University of Delaware.
- Douglas Lawrence (philosophy), J.D. from the University of California at Berkeley and practicing law in San Francisco, CA.
- Micheal O'Nele (philosophy and theater arts), M.F.A. from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, assistant professor of theater at University of Memphis.
- Krislyn Holaday (philosophy and English), J.D. from Syracuse University and currently an attorney with a law firm in Milwaukee.
- Peter Bastianen (philosophy and psychology), J.D. from New England School of Law and currently an attorney in Chicago, IL.
- John Rudisill (philosophy and english), Ph.D. in Philosophy from University of Iowa, currently Assistant Professor of Philosophy at The College of Wooster in Wooster, OH.