Greene Hall is Coe's only all male residence hall and houses over 200 men on eight floors. Four of these floors are dedicated to Coe's national fraternities (Phi Kappa Tau, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Lambda Chi Alpha and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia). Room configurations include singles and doubles. Greene Hall offers a television lounge and game room in the large main lobby which is also used for workshops, meetings and studying.
Greene Hall was built in 1938 and named for Judge George Greene, the first president of Coe's Board of Trustees.