New Employee Forms
We're excited to have you working with us here at Coe! Within three (3) days of your start date, there are some employment forms we need you to complete and return to Human Resources.
The forms include:
- Federal W4 - For withholding Federal Income Tax
- Iowa W4 - For withholding State Income Tax
- I-9 - Verifying your eligibility to work in the US - when you complete this you will need to bring original, unexpired documents from either list A, or one item from both list B AND C to Human Resources.
- Direct Deposit - Setting up your banking information for payroll. Please attach a voided check or bring your account number and your bank's routing/tracking number.
If you haven't completed them already, please sign and return a copy of your contract/letter for your position and complete a background check authorization form.
Policies and Handbooks
- Staff Policy Handbook
- Faculty Handbook
- Student Reference Handbook
- Staff Holiday Schedule
- College and Employment Policies
Frequently Asked Questions
Name, Address, Phone Number, Directory, and Emergency Contact Updates
- Legal or preferred name
- Phone number/address changes
- Directory information updates
- Emergency contacts
Please note you only need to submit information that is new. If you aren’t sure if we have the right information, please just submit a response with the correct information and we will double check and make updates as needed.