Graduation Weekend | Coe College Class of 2022
Senior Celebration | 6:00 PM | Eastbank Venue & Lounge | Prior RSVP required to attend. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- Commencement rehearsal | 2:30 PM | Stewart Memorial Library Quad
- Baccalaureate | 11:00 AM | Sinclair Auditorium
- Nurses’ Pinning Ceremony | 1:00 PM | Dows Theatre
- Phi Beta Kappa Initiation | 1:30 PM | Perrine Gallery in Stewart Memorial Library
- Honors Convocation | 2:30 PM | Sinclair Auditorium
- Presidential Reception | 4:00 PM Sinclair Lobby | All graduating seniors and their families are invited.
- Ringing of the Victory Bell | 9:00 AM | Eby Fieldhouse Quad
- Commencement | 10:00 AM | Stewart Memorial Library Quad
- Baccalaureate | Saturday, May 7 | 11:00 AM | Livestream link
- Honors Convocation | Saturday, May 7 | 2:30 PM | Livestream link
- Ringing of the Victory Bell | Sunday, May 8 | 9:00 AM | Livestream link
- Commencement | Sunday, May 8 | 10:00 AM | Livestream link
Other graduation information
To order photos from Commencement, visit www.partypics.com and use the password KOHAWKS22. If you have any further questions, please call Ed or Molly Kempf at Impact Photo / Joe Photo at 319.389.6018 or 319.389.9845.
IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND GRADUATION
If you are unable to attend the Commencement ceremony, a written request must be submitted to the Office of the Provost (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to receive your diploma. Your diploma will be mailed to you soon after Commencement. Please verify/update your address on My Coe (my.coe.edu) to indicate the appropriate mailing address.
GRAD CAP CONTEST
Show us your creativity and Coe passion by sharing photos of your decorated graduation caps on social media. Use #KohawkCapContest2022 for a chance to win a prize and have your photos shared. The contest closes May 9. Be sure to make your posts public so we can see them.
CAP & GOWN PICKUP
The Kohawk Shop is the point of contact for cap and gown orders. Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Commencement will take place outside even if it rains. Rain gear and windbreakers are strongly recommended in case of rain or cool conditions. In case of severe weather, the ceremony will be held in Kohawk Arena. Information regarding a location change will be provided via Coe email and at www.coe.edu/graduation the morning of Commencement, if applicable.
SHOES & ATTIRE
On Sunday, graduates and guests are asked to please avoid wearing narrow or spike heels to Commencement as they sink into the grass at the outdoor ceremony. If an indoor ceremony is required, narrow or spike heels may cause damage to the indoor court surface.
The faculty and staff at Coe College strive to make Commencement a special experience for our graduates. If you or your guests have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Office of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account will be monitored on both Saturday, May 7 and Sunday, May 8. On Saturday, May 7 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM) and Sunday, May 8 (7:00 AM - Noon), please also feel free to call 319.399.8500 with questions.