Specific questions regarding COVID-19 are answered in the FAQ section under “For Employees”. Below you will find updates to processes, as well as contact information for the human resources staff.
- To request a W-2, or submit a question about your payroll tax forms, please fill out this google form: W-2 Requests/Questions
- To request a stipend payment, one-time payroll check, or project-related payment for a current student or staff member, please fill out this form: Payroll Request Form
- To change your current method of payment, please contact Tess Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to speak. Please do not send any banking information via email.
Payroll Process Changes: With a large portion of the campus working remotely, please be in touch with your supervisor regarding the process for submitting your timesheet.
Remote Work Resources: There are many resources for working remotely stored on my.coe under the Employee tab.
Student Employee Supervisors: For instructions on how to report your students’ hours, please see the email from email@example.com with the subject line “Student Work Update - Information & Payroll Process”. Any questions about the process after reviewing those instructions should be addressed to Tess Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Pay Schedule:
- March 1st - March 31st hours are due to Payroll on April 2nd and will be paid April 10th.
- April 1st - May 5th hours are due to Payroll on May 8th and will be paid May 15th.
- Any late timesheets from this academic year turned in by May 8th will be paid May 15th.
The Human Resources Team is available and happy to set up phone or virtual meetings, and they can be confidential. Please reach out to email@example.com or your supervisor with any specific questions or concerns.
If you would prefer a phone call, you can find cell phone numbers for every member of the HR team posted on my.coe.edu on the Employee tab, just underneath the “Working Remotely Resources” section.
- For any questions related to benefits or open enrollment, please contact Andy Cooley at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For any questions related to payroll or timesheets, please contact Tess Werner at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For any questions related to work from home, leave, recruitment, or other questions and concerns, please contact Kris Bridges at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com