Students employed by Coe College will be paid monthly on the 10th of the month or closest business day. The pay period is the 1st of the month through the last day of the month. To be paid, students must complete a monthly timesheet, have their hours approved by their supervisors, and hand the completed timesheets in to the Human Resources Office in Lower Voorhees.
All students working on campus must complete certain required documents. To confirm your paperwork is complete, or to request new forms, please contact email@example.com.
Please contact Tess Werner, HR & Payroll Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
You must download a time sheet to your computer and keep track of your hours. All hours must be entered electronically and timesheets must be printed out and signed by a supervisor before being turned into the Human Resources Office by noon on the second business day of each month.
To access student timesheets:
- Log in to my.coe.
- Click on the "Student" tab along the top of the screen.
- Click on the "Pay Statement", "Work Study Information", or "Business Office" links on the left side of the page.
- Select the appropriate timesheet document. A step-by-step guide on how to complete a time sheet is included in the same section as the time sheets on my.coe.
PLEASE NOTE: Individual supervisors may have specific processes for collecting, approving, and handing in student timesheets. Students should always be in contact with their supervisors about the correct procedure for ensuring that their timesheets are approved and handed in to the Human Resources Office in a timely manner.
Student Pay Statements
- Students are either paid via Direct Deposit to a bank account, or their pay is applied to their bill (tuition, housing, etc.) Students select this option through the Student Pay Form.
- Students can view their pay stubs on my.coe by selecting the Student Tab, "My Pay Statement" along the right side of the page, and then selecting any pay date in red to see a .pdf breakdown of hours, pay, and taxes.