With all rooms dedicated to first-year students, these two identical halls share a main lobby and entrance. Rooms are primarily double occupancy and all are air conditioned. In the main lobby, there are popular attractions such as a big screen television, two kitchens, a pool table, ping-pong table, and comfortable new carpet and lobby furniture.
Armstrong/Douglas Halls opened in 1961. They are named for Samuel C. Armstrong, Coe Trustee from 1907-28, and George B. Douglas, Coe Trustee from 1892-1923.