Please take the following into consideration when planning a video and submitting a request form...
- Video shooting and editing is a time consuming process. Therefore video requests should be submitted at least 6 weeks in advance of the release date. Please allow at least 4 weeks for the first draft.
- On average, a sit-down interview requires 30 minutes of setup time per location. Please plan and schedule accordingly.
- Be mindful of privacy, external noise, power access and space.
- The more detailed you can be when describing and planning your project, the more efficiently we can handle your request and make it look attractive.
- Commercial music cannot be used in videos without expressed written consent from the publisher of the music. If special commercial music is requested, an additional request form will need to be submitted a minimum of five weeks in advance.
- Please contact Natalie Milke with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).