Mailroom and Print Center staff can give you new ideas and help you make your project look its best.
Printing services include enlarge, reduce, single side, double sided, folding, cutting, GBC binding, spiral binding, table tents, posters, flyers and postcards. Mailing services are also available and while we are not a postal station, we can certainly assist you with incoming and outgoing mail providing postage estimates and answering basic questions.
- Mail delivery services and pickup are provided to the Coe College campus using the U.S. Postal Services, UPS and FedEx.
- Mail should be addressed to Coe students using the following format: Coe College, Student Name, GMU ### 1220 1st Ave NE , Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
- Daily mail that is delivered by the above listed services typically arrives on campus by 12:00 PM each day. Depending on the volume of packages received, mail processing is typically completed by 1:00 PM each day.
- Student packages are processed and placed in the SmartLockers in Lower Gage. Students will receive an email notification with directions for picking up your package from the lockers.
- The U.S. Postal Service picks up outgoing mail from the mailroom at 3:15 PM each day.
- Stamps are available for purchase using cash or check.
The Print Center has a large variety of colors:
- over 30 colors in stock
- pastels, brights, whites, specialty papers
- special paper can be ordered for jobs of 100 or more
- white, grey and ivory resume paper with matching envelope
Textures and Weights
The Kohawk Mailroom & Print Center provides services to support the student life, educational and business operations of Coe College. We provide service to Coe students as well as to faculty and staff members for educational and business purposes. These projects are the highest priority. If time allows, we may provide services to faculty and staff for personal use and to organizations and individuals outside of our campus community. Coe College reserves the right to refuse this service at any time.
Coe College does not assume responsibility for incoming or outgoing mail/packages that are lost, stolen or damaged during shipment or while in storage. Therefore, please make sure all valuable items are insured and trackable when being sent from Coe and received at Coe.