The international business major is designed to prepare you for specific challenges related to operating an organization in an international context.
Because of significant overlap in the business administration and the international business requirements, you may elect only one of the two majors.
Sample Four-Year Plan
The following represents one of many paths you can take to complete a major in international business. Note that students typically take four courses per semester for a total of eight each year. Check the Coe catalog to review all of your options.
- BUS-205 Principles of Accounting I
- ECO-215 Principles of Microeconomics
- ECO-205 Principles of Macroeconomics
- SPA-215 Intermediate Spanish I
- BUS-240 Statistical Analysis
- BUS-245 Human Resource Management
- SPA-225 Intermediate Spanish II
- BUS-315 Business Law I
- BUS-446 International Business Management
- ECO-446 International Economics
- Semester studying abroad
- ECO-495 International Finance