Transfer Application Process
To apply to Coe, simply submit the following:
- A complete application for admission (your $30 application fee is waived by applying online or if completed by December 10).
- Transfer students under the age of 25 should use the Coe College Application or Common Application. You may also download a PDF of the application to complete and mail.
- There is an Adult Application for students age 25 and over. Include an essay of 2-3 paragraphs discussing what you are looking for in a Coe education.
- Official academic transcripts from your high school
- Official academic transcripts from every college and/or university you have attended. Transcripts must be received from all previous schools attended before you are considered for admission.
Transfer student admission notification is on a rolling basis. You should receive an admission decision within two weeks of your application being completed. New transfer students may enroll at the beginning of the Fall or Spring terms.