International transfer students applying for admission to Coe College should provide their application and required documentation by the following deadlines.
- Fall Term Deadline: March 1
- Spring Term Deadline: October 1
To apply to Coe College as an international transfer student, please follow the steps listed below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.
- Submit an International Application for Admission via the Common Application. No application fee required.
- Submit original or certified copies of Secondary School Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- Submit original or certified copies of College or University Transcripts (mark sheets) translated into English with all courses/grades listed and an explanation of the grading system.
- If you wish to transfer any non-United States university credits into Coe College, an official transcript evaluation by International Education Evaluations (IIE) or World Education Services (WES) is required. Apply for a Basic Course-by-Course Evaluation to be completed for your college transcripts and sent to Coe College. More information can be found at www.myiee.org or www.wes.org.
- Complete an International Student Financial Statement and third party documentation of funds sufficient to cover your expenses at Coe.
- English Proficiency Requirement: If you have previously taken the ACT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET, please submit one of these scores. If you do not have those scores available, please contact your admission counselor to determine how this requirement can best be fulfilled. Additional documents may be needed.
Please send all documentation to:
- or -
Office of Admission
1220 First Avenue
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402