For many, fall is synonymous with football, leaves changing to crimson and gold and college-ranking season. And Coe College has plenty to celebrate this fall.
Known as a small, close-knit college and Iowa’s #1 school for internships according to The Princeton Review, Coe has become a powerhouse in the U.S. Coe’s student-centered approach to learning and location in a thriving metropolitan area has landed it among the best of the best.
- The Princeton Review: Top 385 Best Value Colleges — Coe ranks in the top 15% of colleges nationwide.
- Kiplingers: Best Value in Liberal Arts Colleges — Coe ranks in the top 10% of schools in the nation.
- U.S. News & World Report: Best Colleges — Coe is a Top National Liberal Arts College and a Top Performer in Social Mobility.
- NICHE: Best Liberal Arts College in America — Coe received A’s in the categories of academics, diversity and value. Among the top Iowa colleges for education, history, biology and business.
- Wall Street Journal: Top U.S. Colleges — Coe received high marks in the categories of resources, engagement, outcomes and environment.
- Forbes: Top Colleges 2019 — Coe is a best school for academics, experience, career success and lowest debt.
While each platform uses its own ranking methodology, Coe’s 11:1 student-to-faculty ratio, affordable tuition, internship opportunities and four-year graduation rates propel the college to the top of the rankings.
Methodology aside, the Coe Promise, a promise that every Coe student is guaranteed participation in an internship, research, practicum or off-campus study experience, is providing students the experience and skills they need to enter the workforce or attend graduate school.
Coe College offers superb academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. Coe’s vibrant Cedar Rapids location provides an abundance of internships for students and career opportunities for graduates.
Written by: Amanda Proper
Media contact: Natalie Milke, 319.899.3784