SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
All in-person events will be livestreamed. Please visit the main graduation webpage for information regarding the guest policy and tickets.
- 4:30 PM | Commencement rehearsal | Clark Field | The rehearsal will be recorded for those unable to attend.
- 8:30 AM | Processional forms & Bell Ringing begins | North quad between the P.U.B. and Eby Fieldhouse | All graduates should line up at 8:30 AM.
- 9:30 AM | Commencement* | Clark Field | Umbrellas and windbreakers are strongly recommended in case of rain or cool conditions.
- 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM | Gift Pickup | Outside McCabe Hall | Class of 2020 graduates are invited to pick up their gift from the Alumni Office.
- 12:30 PM | Nurses’ Pinning Ceremony | Clark Field | The Class of 2020 is invited to join the Class of 2021 in being pinned by the nursing faculty.
- 4:30 PM | Outdoor Presidential Reception & Gift Pickup | P.U.B. patio/North quad
All events are handicap accessible.
Cap and gown attire is not required for the Class of 2020. However, if you wish to dress in the traditional graduation attire, you may purchase your cap and gown at the Coe Bookstore. The cap, gown and tassel package is $34 for a bachelor’s degree. The last day to order is April 1. Items will be available for pick up beginning April 26.
Though cap and gown is not required, the Class of 2020 is encouraged to share photos of your decorated graduation caps on social media. Use #KohawkCapContest2020 for a chance to win a prize and have your photo shared. The contest closes May 3, and be sure to make your posts public so we can see them.
The faculty and staff at Coe College strive to make Commencement a special experience for our graduates. If you have any questions about graduation weekend at Coe or any of the information contained in this webpage, please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.