Coe College seeks an organized and collaborative professional for the role of Systems Administrator for Communication within the Admission Department.
The Systems Administrator for Communication is responsible for the processing and execution of all print and email communications for admission and assisting with admission operations relating to but not limited to reporting, applications, other outreach and inquiry sources.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous admission experience including background in admission print and email communication flow and operations is desired but not required
- Experience working with Slate CRM system preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience mail merges using if/then statements, data processing, formulas and functions preferred.
- Basic knowledge of html or other experience that demonstrates capability to learn.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To learn more about the position and to apply, please visit https://apply.interfolio.com/65794. Interested applicants will be asked to submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references.
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.