Coe College seeks an innovative, creative and detail-orientated marketing specialist to join the Office of Marketing.
The Marketing Specialist will contribute to the effective and efficient execution of the college’s marketing, communication and event efforts by participating in several key components including print and digital requests, community outreach, admission visit programs and special events. The overarching purpose of the position is to support the admission-focused goals of the office by attracting prospective students, donors and friends of the College and retaining existing ones while fostering excitement about the Coe brand through a comprehensive multichannel approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, business, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant project management experience in a marketing or creative environment. Higher education, admission, and/or Coe College experience preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects on various timelines and effectively assessing/reprioritizing workload regularly, problem-solving and anticipating scheduling conflicts/future needs.
- Experience with event planning desired but not required.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references to https://apply.interfolio.com/60941
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.