Coe College seeks an innovative, creative and detail-oriented graphic designer to join the Office of Marketing.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and revision of a wide variety of promotion materials. Materials include, but are not limited to, printed publications, flyers/handouts and social media, email and web graphics primarily used for the recruitment of prospective students, donors and other key stakeholders. The position is responsible for designing compelling materials within the identity and guidelines of the Coe College brand.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-5 years of experience creation of printed publications and other promotional materials, or other relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with team members, and maintain a positive atmosphere while working under time constraints and deadlines.
To learn more about the position and to apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/63033. Applicants will be asked to submit a cover letter, resume, three original designs and contact information for three professional references.
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.