Part-Time Lecturer in Business Statistics
Coe College is seeking a part-time lecturer to teach four sections of BUS-190 Statistical Analysis for the Business Administration program in the 2022-23 academic year. Three sections of the course are scheduled for the fall 2022 semester, and the fourth section is scheduled for the spring 2023 semester. Depending on need, an additional fifth section of the course may be available in Spring 2023 and could be taught as an overload.
BUS-190 Statistical Analysis is a required course for the Business Administration major.
This is a benefits-eligible position.
- Ability to teach applied statistics at the undergraduate level required
- PhD or Master’s degree in Business or other quantitative program required
- Experience teaching at the undergraduate level preferred
Candidates should submit the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Evidence of teaching effectiveness, if available (e.g., teaching evaluations, teaching observation report)
- Contact information for two references; if possible, one reference should be able to speak to the candidate's teaching excellence
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until position is filled. Please direct any questions to Vinh Nguyen, Professor of Business Administration and Department Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.