Coe College is seeking a detail-oriented, creative and analytical professional to join the Office of Marketing.
The Director of Content Development & Strategy/Associate Director of Marketing for Content Development & Strategy will serve as the brand manager of words and voice for Coe College. He/she will create original content and oversee content development and strategy consistent with the institutional brand and driven by the college's mission and strategic goals (enrollment, fundraising, etc). Marketing avenues utilized will include the website, social media, video, media relations, written stories as well as other areas. This position will serve as direct supervisor for the Content Development Manager and Videographer, and as a member of the Marketing Office’s leadership team. Creativity, the ability to think in a visionary and innovative way and strong decision-making skills are key qualities of the Director of Content Development & Strategy/Associate Director of Marketing for Content Development & Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, writing, communication and a minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing and content development.
- At least one year of experience managing professional staff.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Superior communication, listening, writing and proofing skills.
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple projects and priorities at one time.
- Excellent command over written English as well as familiarity with AP Style.
- Higher education and/or sales experience desired but not required.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To view more information about this position or to apply, please visit apply.interfolio.com/72609.
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.