Coe College is seeking a creative and driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join the Marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for many of the digital aspects of the College’s marketing efforts. This includes developing, managing and maintaining the primary website of the college (www.coe.edu) and developing content for and overseeing the College’s social media accounts, paid social media campaigns and digital/web advertising. A proven understanding of the prospective student and parent market and how it applies to the work being done is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in web development, digital media, communication, business, marketing, public relations or a related field.
- At least 5 years of professional experience with at least two years managing a website through a CMS.
- Higher education and admission experience desired.
- Experience managing multiple projects on various timelines and effectively assessing/reprioritizing workload regularly, problem-solving and anticipating scheduling conflicts/future needs.
- Experience with SEO, Google AdWords and paid social media advertising and analytics is required.
- Knowledge of servers and code structure is desired.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To learn more about this position or to apply, please visit: https://apply.interfolio.com/59543
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.