Coe College is seeking a skilled and experienced professional to serve as the Database Support Specialist for the Information Technology Department.
This position will assist the Database Administrator in management of the college’s administrative platform (Jenzabar EX) and support the Jenzabar EX User Base. This position assists with maintenance, updates, and troubleshooting of the Jenzabar EX and Infomaker applications.
- BA Degree in Business/Computing, Associates Degree in Accounting/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with database systems, reporting software and content management systems. Jenzabar and Infomaker experience preferred.
- High level of competency with MS Office (emphasis on Excel and Access.
- SQL Server experience (or ability and desire to learn).
- Computer systems experience.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To view more information about this position or to apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/59902
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.