Coe College seeks an organized and detail-oriented individual for the position of Marketing and Events Manager.
The Marketing and Events Manager will plan and execute admission visit programs and select campus-wide events while managing various aspects of the daily operations of the Office of Marketing. The ideal candidate will possess a strong working knowledge of the higher education landscape, unwavering customer service and high standards of quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 years of event planning and marketing experience desired. 5+ preferred.
- 3+ years managing professional staff members is required.
- Experience working in a marketing office is desired.
- Familiarity with topics and issues related to higher education and college selection is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs required. Adobe Creative Cloud experience preferred. Proficiency with Apple products (Macbook, iPad, etc) is desired.
- Successful completion of a background check, in accordance with Coe College policy.
To learn more about this position, or to apply, please visit: https://apply.interfolio.com/58496
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.