Coe College seeks an outgoing and ambitious Assistant Director of Admission.
This position is responsible for fulfilling the recruitment goals of the college by identifying, cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, families, and stakeholders. This position will seek commitments of prospective students in attending Coe College through the parameters defined by the Office of Admission.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Recruiting students in an effort to achieve overall recruitment goals
- Representing Coe College at public events such as high school visits and college fairs
- Reviewing first-year student applications
- Conducting interviews with prospective first-year students and their families
- Communicating the qualities of a Coe education to key stakeholders such as parents and guidance counselors, in addition to students
- Prioritizing multiple projects in addition to direct recruitment activities
- Travel in the fall and spring
- Weekend and evening commitments
- Extensive follow-up contact with prospective students
- A consistent dedication to respond to the needs of students, parents and guidance counselors in a timely manner
To view more information about this position or to apply, visit https://apply.interfolio.com/58302
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.