Coe College seeks an experienced and ambitious Assistant, Associate or Director of Admission for International Recruitment.
This position is responsible for fulfilling the international recruitment goals of the college by identifying, cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, families and stakeholders. This position will seek commitments of prospective international and transfer students in attending Coe College through the parameters defined by the Office of Admission.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in study abroad/international education or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Must possess an understanding of the Department of State and Department of Homeland Security regulations and procedures.
- DSO certification preferred.International and domestic travel is required.
- Experience living, working, or studying abroad is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more languages in addition to English is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license and U.S. passport required.
- Must have strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To learn more about this position and to apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references to https://apply.interfolio.com/62599
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.