Coe College seeks outgoing and ambitious applicants for the position of Admission Counselor.
Admission Counselors are responsible for fulfilling the recruitment goals of the college by identifying, cultivating and maintaining relationships with prospective students, families, and stakeholders. This position will seek commitments of prospective students in attending Coe College through the parameters defined by the Office of Admission.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in student personnel, counseling or related field preferred.
- College admission experience desired.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and electronic communication (text, email, social media).
- Valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and ability to be insured under College auto insurance.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three professional references to https://apply.interfolio.com/60919
Coe is committed to fostering a multicultural environment and encourages applications from individuals who will help fulfill that goal. We value the input of multiple viewpoints and diverse perspectives and aim to create an academic community that is rich with cultural, social and intellectual diversity. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about Coe College, our commitment to a multicultural educational environment, and requirements for employment click here.
Coe College, a highly selective private liberal arts college, offers superior academics and exciting co-curricular activities in a thriving urban setting that promotes student growth and success. Established in 1851, Coe has a national reputation for academic excellence enhanced by a student-centered, highly supportive campus environment. With 1,400 students, Coe's attractive campus is located in the heart of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, a vibrant metropolitan area of 267,000 residents in Iowa's Creative Corridor, providing a wide variety of cultural and recreational opportunities.