The following represents one of many paths students can take to complete a major in literature.
Note that students typically take four courses per semester for a total of eight each year. Check the Coe catalog to review all of your options.
- FRE-215 Intermediate French I
- FRE-225 Intermediate French II
- ENG-187 Gender and Literature: United States Pluralism
- ENG-101 Introduction to Literary Studies: The Art of Reading and Writing
- FRE-145 French Literature in Translation
- FRE-315 French Composition and Conversation
- FRE-335 Introduction to French Literature
- ENG-246 Global Anglophone Literature
- ENG-301 The Art of Literary Research
- ENG-415 Studies in European Literature
- LIT-705 Seminar in World Literature
- FRE-495 Topics in French/Francophone Literature and Culture