Student Alumni Association
Purpose of Organization:
The Coe Student Alumni Association was founded as a service organization encouraged by the Coe Alumni Office and supported by the Coe students. By maintaining a link between current students and alumni we are keeping the Kohawk traditions, spirit, and pride alive on our campus today.
The group has three main purposes:
- To sponsor campus events and activities which promote spirit and enhance interaction between students, faculty, staff and alumni of the college.
- To increase awareness of past, present, and future students of the history of the college.
- To work in cooperation with college offices and the Alumni Council in developing a network between current students and the alumni.
Current Contact Person: Cydnee Moses
Contact Phone Number: 309-657-9398
Contact GMU#: 800
- President: Cydnee Moses
- Vice President: Lindsey Schmidt
- Secretary: Taylor Wolf
- Treasurer: Josie Visser
- Director of SAA Relations: Kelsey Ehrhardt
- Director of Public Relations: Amanda Heitman
- Director of Careers: Nate Wood
- Director of Programming: Jordan Ferree
2012-2013 Meeting Time: Every other Wednesday at 9:30 p.m.
Meeting Location: Lynch Room, Lower Gage
Faculty or Staff Advisor: Jean Johnson/Kate Rose
Advisor Extension: 8608