At Coe, we produce a wealth of publications for a variety of audiences. Here's your connection to four Coe periodicals that are of most interest to our community.
- The Courier, Coe's alumni magazine, is your best and broadest source for news about Coe faculty, students, alumni and campus developments.
- The Bibliophile, published twice each year, keeps people who love Coe and love books informed about significant events and acquisitions at Stewart Memorial Library, the intellectual heart of the college community.
- For those interested in following Kohawk sports, there's the biannual Scorecard, which is loaded with scores, team reports and profiles of student athletes.
- View from Campus is a newsletter published two times each school year for parents of current students.
- Coe-E-News is an e-mail newsletter sent monthly to update alumni, parents and friends on the latest news and events at Coe. It will keep you informed of the latest news and events at Coe, and keep you up-to-date on Kohawk athletics and alumni events. If you would like to receive Coe E-News please subscribe here.
If you'd like your own printed copy of any of these or are interested in other Coe publications, contact the Public Relations Office at (319) 399-8581 or by fax at (319) 399-8210. In order to ensure you receive the latest publications please click here to update your record.