Welcome to all parents of Coe College students!
This is the parent section of the Coe Web site and we hope you will find it to be helpful in answering any questions you have, be this your student's first year or their last year at Coe. This is also your chance to ask questions. If your son or daughter is thinking about Coe or has already made the decision to come to Coe, we are sure you have many questions on your mind. What do we need to bring? What are the residence halls like? Are there other parents and students who live in close proximity to you? What happens the first week at Coe? What places in Cedar Rapids should all Coe students know about?
If you have a question for the staff, please e-mail or call and they will get back to you as quickly as possible. Also see the phone directory for important numbers that you can call if you prefer to speak to someone. Note particularly the members of the Parents Council who are here to serve you.
The Parents Council is an organization that was established to:
- promote parents' knowledge and understanding of Coe College's education program and policies,
- provide a communication channel between parents and the college and among parents,
- assist with internship and career opportunities for students,
- assist in recruitment and retention of new students, and
- promote the development of Coe College through personal, corporate and foundation financial support.
The Parents Council joins with the college staff in expressing our wish to serve you and your son or daughter now and in the future.
For questions or to request more information, contact:
Director of Parent Programs
1220 First Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402