Marquis Hall

Marquis Hall is the home of Coe's Music Department. In Marquis Hall there are classrooms, practice rooms, faculty offices, and the Fisher Music Library. Daehler-Kitchin Auditorium is located on the first floor of Marquis Hall and serves as the venue for many musical performances.

Marquis Hall was named for Coe's fifth president, John A. Marquis 1909-20 who first introduced music in to Coe's curriculum.