If there is an item we don't own, whether it be book, video, musical score, CD or journal article, it can probably be found somewhere else in the United States and brought to you here at Coe through Interlibrary Loan.
You can connect through the link above, create an account, and fill in the form with your bibliographic information. Or if you are in most of the databases subscribed to by Stewart Memorial Library a link is provided to automatically fill in that information and will be ready for you to submit the request.
Basic ILL Policies:
- You will be notified via email when items have arrived and are ready for pickup. Email is also used to communicate other ILL issues so please be sure to check your email.
- DUE DATES are determined by the lending libraries. Please abide by them. Most items can be renewed by logging in to your ILLiad account.
- Fines will be assessed for overdue and lost books.
- We abide by the Copyright Guidelines:
WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted materials. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research". If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement.
Please Contact Carla Frazer (firstname.lastname@example.org, 399-8016) if you have any questions about ILL:
- a request you have made
- materials you wish to get
- how to use ILLiad