- Twice voted best singer of the season in the Neues Rhineland critics poll, tenor Jeffrey Dowd continues his singing career in Europe. Learn more about his upcoming performances by visiting his website: www.jeffreydowd.com.
- Laura Arbore Granner performs with the Dickens Carolers and the Kansas City Lyric Opera chorus and the Dickens Carolers. She is also the Morning Drive Time announcer for Kansas City's Country Station 106.5--The Wolf.
- Heather Knowles Korn sings with the Las Vegas Philharmonic Chorus and maintains a large successful private voice studio in las Vegas, Nevada.
- US Navy Musician First Class Jennifer Oracki Lange is a member of the Navy Band of the Great Lakes based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Katheryne High Levin performs with the professional recording and performance group String of Pearls. She is also the Director of Music at Brentwood Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles, California.
- Brooke Lyons is a member of the Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps of the United States Army, based in Ft. Meyer, Virginia.
- Lisa Moore Marner plays clarinet in the Cedar Rapids Symphony/Orchestra Iowa and maintains a private clarinet studio.
- Soprano Miriam Browning-Nance is a founding partner of Project Opera of Manhattan, a program designed to give performance opportunities to all types of young artists involved in operatic production. During POM's 2006 and 2007 seasons, she performed the roles of Countess Almaviva in Le Nozze di Figaro, Berta in Il Barbiere di Siviglia, and Pamina in Die Zauberflöte, while also serving as the Managing Director of the company. You can learn more about Miriam and Project Opera of Manhattan at http://projectopera.org.
- Kathy Rundus is a member of the John Alexander Singers, a 24 voice professional choral ensemble and maintains a voice studio at California State University, in Long Beach. She is also the Coordinator of Vocal Studies at Fullerton College in Fullerton, California, teaches voice, and conducts the Fullerton College Chamber Singers. Kathy serves as an adjudicator, clinician, and workshop leader in high schools, churches, and universities. Her book Cantabile, combining voice science and pedagogy with practical applications for both individual and choral voice training, will be available from Pavane Publishing.