Calendar of Events
Find out what's going on today at Coe! There are musical performances, plays, art exhibits, sports and all types of exciting activities planned on campus.
- Check out Coe's academic year: classes, holidays, breaks, finals and more.
- To view a printable PDF of the Academic Calendar click here.
- Contact: Jenni Archibald, (319) 399-8728, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome to the Admission calendar! A liberal arts tradition and cutting edge advancements - both await you at Coe. The journey awaits you too. We welcome your interest!
- Contact: Jill Kuhlers, (319) 399-8208, Email: email@example.com
- Hey Coe alums! Reunite with your classmates at these fun gatherings and social events scheduled throughout the year.
- Contact: Amy Shipley, (319) 399-8561, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Browse this calendar to view all home and away athletic events. Get out your Crimson and Gold to cheer on the Kohawks at their next competition.
- Contact: Ryan Workman (319) 399-8570, Email: email@example.com
- Click here to view the Athletic Facilities calendar (Clark Racquet Center, Eby Fitness Center, Eby Natatorium).
- Contact: Melinda Behounek (319) 399-8599, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our mission is to empower people to clarify their values as they discover and develop their skills, abilities and passions for life.
- Contact: Judi Dirks, (319) 399-8844, Email: email@example.com
- A full schedule of live music is presented annually in Coe's Sinclair Auditorium and Daehler-Kitchin Auditorium. Ensemble concerts, student recitals, and performances featuring guest artists are open to the public, and many of them are free.
- Contact: Karen Wilson, (319) 399-8521, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is always something planned on campus to bring the community together with quality and diverse programs which cater to a variety of interests.
- Contact: Laura Van Buer, (319) 399-8261, Email: email@example.com
- In addition to three main-stage theatre productions each year, Coe's student theatre group, the Off-Stage Players, regularly produces Friday night "open mike" sessions. Take a peek at this year's performance schedule.
- Contact: Susan Wolverton, (319) 399-8624, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org