- Online Coe Application
- Print Coe Application (PDF)
- Common Application
- Online Counselor Recommendation Form
- Print Counselor Recommendation Form (PDF)
Coe students are intelligent, active, and involved. They are dedicated to applying themselves in many areas—in academics, athletics, the arts, and in life. Students come from across the country and around the world to experience a Coe education. Sound like you? Apply today using the Coe College Application or the Common Application.
To apply for admission, please send the following materials. Decisions will not be made regarding your application until the Office of Admission has received all of the following:
- Completed Coe College Application or Common Application
- Official results of the SAT I or ACT
- Official high school transcript
- Admission recommendation (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
- Personal essay (optional for students who meet Coe's minimum academic standards)
Admission Plans & Deadlines
- Early Decision Plan - November 15 Deadline
This is a binding admission commitment for students who know Coe is their first choice. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Early Action Plan - December 10 Deadline
This is a non-binding admission plan. Students will receive an admission decision within two weeks of completing their application.
- Regular Decision Plan - March 1 Deadline
This is a non-binding admission plan.
Note: All students wishing to enroll at Coe must submit a $250 non-refundable fee by May 1.
A $30 fee is due with your application only when submitting a paper application after December 10.
For more information on admission requirements, please contact the Office of Admission.
Coe College Office of Admission
1220 First Avenue NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
877.CALL.COE | 319.399.8500 | firstname.lastname@example.org