- Online Coe Application (available July 6, 2015)
- Print Coe Application (PDF)
- Common Application
- Print Common Application (PDF)
- Online Counselor Recommendation Form
- Print Counselor Recommendation Form (PDF)
Coe students are intelligent, active, and involved. They are dedicated to applying themselves in many areas—in academics, athletics, the arts, and in life. Students come from across the country and around the world to experience a Coe education. Sound like you? Apply today using the Common Application or the Coe College Application (available July 6, 2015).
To apply for admission, please send the following materials. Decisions will not be made regarding your application until the Office of Admission has received all of the following:
- Completed Common Application or the Coe College Application (available July 6, 2015).
- Official results of the SAT I or ACT.
- Official high school transcript.
- Admission recommendation.
- Personal essay.
December 10—For Early Action candidates, apply for admission by December 10 of your senior year. You will receive a decision by January 20. Early action is a non-binding program.
March 1—For Regular Decision candidates, apply for admission by March 1. You will receive a decision by March 15.
May 1—All students wishing to enroll at Coe must submit a $250 non-refundable deposit by this date.
A $30 fee is due with your application. This fee only applies to paper applications submitted after December 10.
For more information on admission requirements, please contact the Office of Admission.
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
1220 First Avenue NE