Dates and Deadlines
- Enrollment: Approximately 1,420 students representing most of the United States and 20 foreign countries.
- Average class size: 16
- Student-Faculty ratio: 11:1
- Average HS GPA: 3.7
- Average ACT score: 26
- Average SAT score: 1,215
- Faculty: 86 full-time, 76 part-time, and no teaching assistants; 94 percent hold the highest degree in their field.
- Total cost: $45,550 for full-time tuition, room, meals, and student fees in 2014-2015. Coe is committed to assisting students through its financial aid programs.
- Graduate placement: Within one year after graduation, 98% of 2012 Coe graduates are employed or attending graduate school in the field of their choice. 100% of 2011 graduates reported the same.
- Graduate on time: 98% of students who graduate from Coe graduate in four years.
- Enjoy Cedar Rapids: The second largest city in Iowa offers abundant opportunities.
- Every Coe student participates in an internship, student research, practicum or a study abroad program during their time at Coe.
- Coe offers over 25 study abroad opportunities.
- Coe has over 80 student clubs and organizations available for student involvement.
The Coe Difference:
- 31% of incoming Coe freshmen rank in the top 10% of their high school class.
- One in seven Coe students scored a 30 or greater on the ACT.
- 50% of Coe students come from out-of-state.