Greene Hall is Coe's only all male residence hall and houses 200 men on eight floors. Five of these floors are dedicated to Coe's national fraternites (Phi Kappa Tau, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Lambda Chi Alpha and Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia). Room configurations include singles and doubles. Greene Hall offers a television lounge and game room in the large main lobby which is also used for workshops, meetings and studying.
Greene Hall was built in 1938 and named for Judge George Greene, the first president of Coe's Board of Trustees.