Health Risk Assessment
The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being 5™
The Well-Being 5 is a confidential, comprehensive questionnaire with a holistic approach. It measures the five elements that have been found to be highly associated with overall well-being, performance, and healthcare costs. No other health risk assessment takes this cutting-edge approach.
The Five Elements of Well-Being:
Experience the Well-Being 5 on www.bluezonesproject.com
- Purpose: liking what you do every day and being motivated to achieve your goals
- Social: having supportive relationships and love in your life
- Financial: managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security
- Community: liking where you live, feeling safe, and having pride in your community
- Physical: having good health and enough energy to get things done daily
Once completed, the Well-Being 5 provides you with personalized information and an actionable plan for living better. The feedback will empower you to improve your well-being, which will allow you to perform better and monitor progress as you go.