The Business Office provides the following services:
Cashier Services - Payments may be submitted for student bills to the cashier. As well, personal checks or checks from parents may be cashed for up to $200.00. Picture identification is required to cash checks of any amount. No two-party checks will be cashed. There is a $25.00 fee for any returned checks. Coe College payroll checks may be applied to student bills or cashed for any amount.
Student Billing - Statements are sent out in July for the amount which is due August 5th. The bill is for 50% of the annual costs. The bill for the remainder of the annual charges is sent out in December and is due January 5th. Coe offers a monthly payment plan, which divides the charges into ten payments due on the 5th of each month, August through May. There is a $100.00 annual service charge for the monthly payment plan.
Student Payroll - Students employed by the College will be paid on the 10th of the month (unless the 10th falls on a weekend or a holiday). The pay period is the 1st of the month through the last day of the previous month. The following forms must be completed before employment may begin.
- I-9 Form Employment Eligibility Verification (PDF)
- W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (Federal Income Tax Withholding) (PDF)
- IA W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (Iowa State Income Tax Withholding) (PDF)
- Student Employment Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Student Employment Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
Business Office Forms - Please complete, print, sign and submit to the Business Office as indicated on the form.
- ACH Authorization Form (PDF)
- Check Request Form (PDF)
- Check Request Form - Student Organizations (PDF)
- Expense Report (.xls) If the form doesn't download automatically, right click and select "Save As."
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (PDF)
- Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Payroll Check Request Form (PDF)
- Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-Noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
Closed during all College holidays (view academic calendar).
Voorhees Hall, first floor
Business Office Personnel
Angie Dvorak, Accounts Payable Supervisor x8580
Karalee Williams, Accounting Assistant x8525
Heidi Patterson, Student Account and Loan Manager x8671
Debbie Riley, Payroll and Benefits Administrator x8672
Carly Szawiel, Staff Accountant x8656
Administrative Services Personnel
Michael L. White, Executive Vice President
Kristina Bridges, Human Resources Director x8100
Pam Strumpfer, Administrative Secretary x8643