The Business Office provides the following services:
Cashier Services - Payments may be submitted for student bills to the cashier. As well, personal checks or checks from parents may be cashed for up to $200.00. Picture identification is required to cash checks of any amount. No two-party checks will be cashed. There is a $25.00 fee for any returned checks. Coe College payroll checks may be applied to student bills or cashed for any amount.
Student Billing - Billing statements are available online through CASHNet on your MyCoe account in mid July. The July bill reflects your Fall semester charges which is generally 50% of your annual costs. The fall semester payment is due on August 10th. The spring semester charges will be reflected on your December billing statement, and payment is due on January 10th. Coe offers a monthly payment plan through CASHNet which divides the balance due each semester into five monthly payments. The monthly payments are due on the 10th of each month (Aug.-Dec. for the fall semester and Jan.-May for the spring semester). There is a non refundable $50 enrollment fee each semester that you elect to be on the monthly payment plan.
Student Payroll - Students employed by the College will be paid on the 10th of the month (unless the 10th falls on a weekend or a holiday). The pay period is the 1st of the month through the last day of the previous month. The following forms must be completed before employment may begin.
- I-9 Form Employment Eligibility Verification (PDF)
- W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate (Federal Income Tax Withholding) (PDF)
- IA W-4 Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (Iowa State Income Tax Withholding) (PDF)
- Student Employment Payroll Deduction Form (PDF)
- Student Employment Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
Business Office Forms - Please complete, print, sign and submit to the Business Office as indicated on the form.
- ACH Authorization Form (PDF)
- Check Request Form (PDF)
- Check Request Form - Student Organizations (PDF)
- Expense Report (.xls) If the form doesn't download automatically, right click and select "Save As."
- Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (PDF)
- Missing Receipt Form (PDF)
- Payroll Check Request Form (PDF)
- Transfer Request Form (PDF)
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-Noon and 1-4:30 p.m.
Closed during all College holidays (view academic calendar).
Voorhees Hall, first floor
Business Office Personnel
Angie Dvorak, Accounts Payable Supervisor x8580
Karalee Williams, Accounting Assistant x8525
Heidi Patterson, Student Account and Loan Manager x8671
Debbie Riley, Payroll and Benefits Administrator x8672
Carly Szawiel, Staff Accountant x8656
Administrative Services Personnel
Michael L. White, Executive Vice President
Kristina Bridges, Human Resources Director x8100
Pam Strumpfer, Administrative Secretary x8643