Study Programs and Campus Opportunities
Coe is proud to provide three main academic programs for our international students. Coe offers a traditional four-year degree, term exchange programs and an English as a Second Language Program.
- Four-year Program
- One Term/One-year Exchange Program
- Coe provides a bi-lateral exchange with pre-selected colleges. We welcome students from the following countries and universities for one year.
- Brazil: Universidad Nacional Villa Marta
- France: Universite de Valenciennes
- Germany: University of Koblenz-Landau
- Ghana: Ashesi University College
- Ireland: N. Ireland
- Korea: Sook-Myung Women's University, Kongju National University
- Spain: Universitat Jaume I
- Sweden: Mid-Sweden University
- United Kingdom: University of Salford
- English as a Second Language Program
- For students who have less English knowledge, Coe's ESL program provides foundational proficiency.
- Click here to learn more.
- ELAB (English Language Academic Bridge) Program
- Designed for students who wish to become Bachelor degree students but need additional English instruction.
International students will receive a visa which allows them to arrive in the U.S. by mid-August, about one week before classes begin. They are greeted at the airport by a Coe staff member. They then go to their dorms to rest and begin an exciting week of new student orientation.
The International Club is extremely active on Coe's campus, and all international and domestic students are welcome. Typical events during the year include the Chicago Trip, a Canoeing Trip, Coe's Cultural Show and the International Banquet.
View Facebook page.
The 2015-16 Executive Committee Officers include:
- Uzir Thapa - President
- Berlin Mendez - Vice President
- Christine Obiesie - Secretary
- Kelan Chang - Treasurer
- Kazumasa Ikoma - Cultural Officer
- Shrena Nangia - Social Officer