Health Forms

All incoming students need to have a college entrance physical and complete the Student Health Evaluation Forms before beginning classes at Coe. Per Iowa law we must have an immunization record on file for each student before the first day of classes.

For incoming students, the forms must be returned to the Student Health Services by July 1. This can be done through email, fax, or by bringing the forms to the clinic - see forms for details.

If you are a Coe athlete, you must also submit your physical to the Coe athletic department per NCAA guidelines. Please click this link for instructions:
*Questions and inquiries about athletic physicals should be directed to the athletic department (

Health forms Click here to download the Health Services Forms.
  • Medical History and Insurance Form
  • Physical Examination Form
  • Tuberculosis (TB) Screening Form
  • Proof of Immunizations

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the forms. The newest version of Adobe Reader is available for free download here.

Get Adobe Reader  - logo