Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is located in the Student Development Suite in Upper Gage Memorial Union.
Director of International Affairs
- Peter serves the needs of international students, particularly as it relates to immigration, programming, mentoring, and Coe’s efforts to promote inclusion across the campus community.
- Peter advises the International Club, or I-Club, Coe’s largest student organization.
- Peter also leads Coe’s campus internationalization efforts, pursuing the goals of celebrating the College’s international diversity and strengthening its potential as globally-minded and engaged campus.
Coordinator of Multicultural Affairs
- Steven walks alongside underrepresented students and focuses on mentoring, programming and Coe’s efforts to promote inclusion across the campus community.
- Steven advises the Black Student Education Organization (BSEO).
- Steven manages the James P. Randall Intercultural Center.
Drop in: Monday-Friday from 9am-4:30pm
Appointments may also be made to see Steven or Peter