The Center for Creativity and Careers can assist you with finding an internship, connecting and networking with alumni, job searching and interviewing.
We are located in McCabe Hall (just across the horseshoe from Nassif House/Admission Offices).
To find out more about our services, use these links:
- Career Fair Tips - Be prepared before attending a career fair.
- Downloadable Resources - PDF guides for resume writing, interviewing and much more.
- Externship - This is an annual 3-day trip during Spring Break. Join this group of students and staff as we travel to a large Midwest city to tour worksites and network with alumni.
- Four Year Plan - It's never too early or too late to be prepared - go here to find out what steps you can take at each level of your education.
- Grad School - Go here to find resources available to you through Coe College and other on-line grad school-related sites.
- International Students - Coe College values diversity - #YouAreWelcomeHere - find resources through our International Student Affairs office.
- Internships - Completing an internship is an excellent way to comply with the Coe Plan graduation requirement - get information and resources here.
- Interviewing - Our office has resources to prepare you for informational, phone, and/or in-person interviews to give you the confidence to present your very best.
- Jobs - Go here for links to the Coe Connections Job Board and other on-line job resources, including a salary calculator and ideas of what you can do with your major.
- LinkedIn - The majority of recruiters will look you up on-line before inviting you to interview - our office can get you ready and connected.
- Mentoring - Connect 1:1 with a Coe alumnus to get advice on navigating college and careers as you add one more person to your own personal brand team.
- Practicum Requirements - Here are some options for fulfilling these graduation requirements.
- Resumes - Resources, links and ideas on how to create a quality resume to land an interview.