- 2 Hour Reserve - Items placed on reserve by instructors may only be viewed in the Audiovisual Department - they are checked out but may not leave the library. They are housed behind the AV desk and an AV employee must retrieve the title for you. Titles that are checked out less than two hours before closing must still be returned that same day; students are not allowed to take them home overnight.
- 1 Day Loan - Items placed on reserve by instructors that may be checked out for 24 hours. These are also stored behind the AV desk and an AV employee must retrieve the title for you.
The Browsing Collection consists of current popular and feature film DVDs which are available for checkout for a three day loan period. Items may be renewed by calling the department or requesting renewal at the desk. The Browsing area is located just to the left of the Audiovisual desk.
Our main collection consists of over 5,500 DVDs and VHS tapes and is organized according to Library of Congress numbers. If a title does not have one of the stickers identified above, the loan period is seven days. Titles may be renewed by phone or in person.
Digital camcorders have a 24 hour checkout period. More information on our equipment, including checkout restrictions, is available on our Services page.
|Videos and DVDs||$1.00 per day|
|2 Hour Reserve items||$.25 per hour|
|Equipment on 24 hour checkout||$5.00 per day for the first week, $10 a day thereafter|
|Lost Material||cost to replace the item plus a processing fee of $10.00|
- Once an item is overdue for seven days, it will be declared "lost."' The patron is then charged a non-refundable "lost processing" fee. The lost processing fee is $10.00.
- No refunds will be issued for the replacement cost of an item if it is not returned within one month after a bill is sent to the patron.
- Patrons may not purchase a replacement for an item that has been "lost." The replacement cost will be charged to their account at the business office.