International Student Services
- International Student Advisor - Deanna Jobe
- International Student Handbook
- International Club
- Pre-Arrival information
A packet of materials will be sent to you when you are admitted and before you arrive at Coe. The information contains what you need to know to apply for your visa, and helps you prepare for your arrival to campus (housing contracts, International Student Handbook, Cedar Rapids information, etc.).
- New Student Assistance
- Transportation - Once you receive your visa and finalize your travel plans, please send your travel information to in the Admission Office. She or a member of our staff will meet you at the airport in Cedar Rapids and bring you to campus.
- Diplomat program - Members of the Coe College student body volunteer to meet you when you arrive on campus, introduce you to other students, show you around campus and help you to get settled.
- Orientation Sessions - While you will be part of the overall New Student Orientation program, there are specific sessions during orientation created especially for you.